A delightful Italian twist on the classic cheesecake. Instead of a big and heavy cheesecake you end up with a light and delightfully refreshing cheesecake that has you going back for another bite everytime.
Makes two cheesecakes.
- mixing bowl
- 3 cups ricotta cheese drained well
- 2 whole graham cracker crusts
- 1 whole orange zest
- 1 whole lemon zest
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 tbsp cornstarch
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain any excess moisture from your ricotta.
- Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour cheesecake batter into pie crusts.
- Bake at 350 degrees 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in the refrigerator about 1 hour.
- Slice and Serve.
If you haven't noticed, this website is full of helpful free information and articles! We are more than just a recipe website.
We recommend that you start with our page on Cooking Tips for Cancer Fighters. That's the hub where all of our most useful information is stored. Including information on how to combat mouth sores, nausea, loss of appetite and metallic tastes!
You can also sign-up for a FREE digital class that fits your schedule HERE.
Don't forget to drop a bookmark on CookingForChemo.org