Classic chicken salad. Savory, cool, tangy, and perfect for a hot day.
Chicken Salad Recipe for Cancer and Chemotherapy
- mixing bowl
- 4 whole chicken breasts cooked, cooled and chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup brown mustard
- 1/2 cup pecans halved
- 1/2 cup red onions chopped
- 1/2 cup celery chopped
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp sage rubbed or ground
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl
- Taste, and adjust flavors to taste preferences.
- Allow to chill at least one hour before serving.
- May be portioned into individual portions and frozen for later use.
If you haven't noticed, this website is full of helpful free information and articles! We are more than just a recipe website.
We recommend that you start with our page on Cooking Tips for Cancer Fighters. That's the hub where all of our most useful information is stored. Including information on how to combat mouth sores, nausea, loss of appetite and metallic tastes!
You can also sign-up for a FREE digital class that fits your schedule HERE.
Don't forget to drop a bookmark on CookingForChemo.org