Spaghetti Alla Bolognese Recipe
- Spaghetti pot
- cooking utensils
- Saute Pan
- 2 lbs. thick spaghetti noodles
- one batch marinara follow recipe on this website
- 1 lb. Italian sausage ground
- kosher salt
- Brown the sausage in a pan. Drain the grease. Stir in the marinara sauce. Allow to simmer for 30 minutes on a low heat. Allow all flavors to work together.
- Boil noodles in water that tastes as salty as the ocean. Serve with parmesan. Enjoy.
Cooking for Chemo focuses on teaching you how to make your food taste good again during cancer and chemotherapy treatments. The flavor and cooking techniques contained within our easy to make recipes will help improve your quality of life as you go through cancer and chemotherapy treatments. Our cooking and flavor techniques can be integrated with any diet regimen. Talk with your dietitian to come up with a quality nutrition plan. This site is not to be taken as or used instead of professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor, oncologist, and dietitian before starting any new diet.
This recipe is taken from Cooking for Chemo …and After! By Chef Ryan Callahan -The Cancer Chef. For more cooking for chemotherapy recipes like this, you can pick up a copy on Amazon . Have specific questions? Email us at email@example.com