Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- sauce pan or saute pan
- can opener
- casserole baking dish
- Cooking utensil spoon
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans french style green beans drain water from can
- ½ c. Parmesan or mozzarella cheese
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt or sea salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper finely ground
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- Combine green beans, cream of mushroom soup, and seasonings into a 2 quart sauce pan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Stir in cheese. Remove from heat and transfer to baking dish. Cover with French’s fried onions. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
Cooking for Chemo focuses on teaching you how to make your food taste good again during cancer and chemotherapy treatments. The flavor and cooking techniques contained within our easy to make recipes will help improve your quality of life as you go through cancer and chemotherapy treatments. Our cooking and flavor techniques can be integrated with any diet regimen. Talk with your dietitian to come up with a quality nutrition plan. This site is not to be taken as or used instead of professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor, oncologist, and dietitian before starting any new diet.
For more cooking for chemotherapy recipes like this, you can pick up a copy of Cooking for Chemo …and After! By Chef Ryan Callahan -The Cancer Chef- on Amazon. Have specific questions? Email us at email@example.com