Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Smoothie Recipe
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- ¼ c. creamy peanut butter
- ¼ c. milk
- ½ c. honey Greek yogurt
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- ½ c. ice cubes
- Add all ingredients into the blender and cover.
- Activate the blender. If you have frozen ingredients that are not cooperating, use the pulse function and a little finesse to pulse your way into the perfect mixture.
- Taste you smoothie and adjust. Is there too much or not enough of a certain ingredient or flavor? Adjust the flavors just like you would do anything else.
- Serve in a glass with a straw. Garnish if desired.
Cooking for Chemo focuses on teaching you how to make your food taste good again during cancer and chemotherapy treatments. The flavor and cooking techniques contained within our easy to make recipes will help improve your quality of life as you go through cancer and chemotherapy treatments. Our cooking and flavor techniques can be integrated with any diet regimen. Talk with your dietitian to come up with a quality nutrition plan. This site is not to be taken as or used instead of professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor, oncologist, and dietitian before starting any new diet.
This recipe is taken from Cooking for Chemo …and After! By Chef Ryan Callahan -The Cancer Chef. For more cooking for chemotherapy recipes like this, you can pick up a copy on Amazon . Have specific questions? Email us at email@example.com